I’ve been rather quiet this past week and for this I apologise. It’s that time of year again when the Uni deadlines go super crazy for a couple of weeks and everyone, and I mean everyone wants their first assignment. So, I’m up to my neck in New Media and Digital Communications. Don’t ask me why I do this to myself because right now I really couldn’t tell you… but … I love it!
If you don’t follow me on Twitter and your not friends with me on Facebook, or haven’t liked my Facebook Page, or you don’t have me in your circles on Google+ hint hint!
Then here’s what you missed last week.
- I gave an interview to Mummy Adventures on Sunday,
- I talked about going from 4 years to write my first novel to just 2 weeks to write Tainted Love over at Bunny’s Review on Monday,
- I gave an interview to Blog-A-Licious Authors on Tuesday,
- Tainted Love’s Faith McKenzie made a special appearance over at Patti Larsen.com on Tuesday
- I guest posted on the booked that have changed my life on Friday at Author’s Friend, who also wrote an awesome 5 star review of Tainted Love.
- Eden Baylee interviewed me on Friday with the popular Get Inside the Mind of @erincawood
- I gave an interview to Tribute Books on Saturday,
Posts You May Have Missed